A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Blake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blake has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Blake MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Blake practice?
- Dr. Robert Blake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Beach, NY and Laurelton, NY.
See Far Rockaway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.