A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Brown MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Brown practice?
- Dr. Robert Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brown practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Emergency Physicians and Mesa Family Physicians.