A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Brown MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Brown practice?
- Dr. Robert Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brown practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Alamogordo, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Alamogordo Emergency Physicians and Alamogordo Family Physicians.