Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlson, Surgeon, Primary Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carlson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Carlson practice?
Dr. Robert Carlson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.