Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlson, Surgeon, Primary Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carlson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Carlson MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Robert Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carlson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.