Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlson, Surgeon, Primary Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carlson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Carlson MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Robert Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carlson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons and Sarasota Cardiothoracic Surgeons.