A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gene Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Clark practice?
- Dr. Robert Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Clark practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.