A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gene Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Clark practice?
- Dr. Robert Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Clark practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Primary Care Doctors.