A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cooper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cooper, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Swine Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Graham Cooper FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Robert Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cooper practices Surgery near Seymour, IN.
See Seymour Surgeons.