A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cooper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gene Therapy
- Swine Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Cooper practice?
Dr. Robert Cooper practices Surgery near Seymour, IN.
See Seymour Surgeons.