- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Davis is Excellent. Dr. Davis has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Davis practice?
Dr. Robert Davis practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Davis, Dr. Bobby Davis, Dr. Robbie Davis, Dr. Rupert Davis