A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Drake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Grant Drake MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Drake practice?
- Dr. Robert Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Drake practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.