A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Drake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Drake practice?
Dr. Robert Drake practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.