Learn more about Dr. Robert Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Drake, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Grant Drake MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Drake practice?
- Dr. Robert Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Drake practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.