A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fenton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fenton, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fenton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Fenton MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Robert Fenton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fenton practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, MD and Falls Church, VA.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.