Learn more about Dr. Robert Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fenton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenton
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fenton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fenton, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fenton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Fenton MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Robert Fenton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fenton practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, MD and Falls Church, VA.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.