A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Goldstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Goldstein MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.