A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldstein is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glen Goldstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.