A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenberg, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Greenberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Greenberg practices Dermatology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA.
See San Ramon Dermatologists.