Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenberg, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Robert Greenberg practices Dermatology near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Livermore Dermatologists.