Dr. Robert Greenberg MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 9 reviews

September 1st, 2016
Dr. Greenberg is a good dermatologist who runs an efficient and courteous office staff. I recommend him to all my family members and friends.

October 12th, 2015
Competency
I've read from others that they don't like his bedside manner, or that he is arrogant. I and my family have gone to Dr. Greenberg for 8 years, because so far, he and his office have been very competent in their practice. I haven't noticed any bedside manner issues, but if competence is important (which for me is the #1 priority), I think he's great.

September 26th, 2010
Quality doctor
Extremely intelligent, top rate dermatologist; accurate in diagnosis. Highly recommended!

August 5th, 2010
He's accurate but wouldn't spend more than 5 minutes with each patient. In general his staff is very rude, especially the two receptionists. They are always mad with everybody.

May 19th, 2010
Not impressed
I have to agree that Dr Greenberg has very poor patient relationship skills. He has never successfully diagnosed my skin problem. Everytime I saw him, he threw samples at me with no explanation as to what type of medication or what it was supposed to do for me. Am going to seek another dermatologist. In short; a long wait in the sitting room for nothing.

October 8th, 2009
Worst manners you could ever see
This is a horrible doctor you could ever go to. The office staff are highly unfriendly. If you have more than 1 no show then the doctor would ask you to seek service elsewhere. Don't waste your time to begin with , this doctor

September 21st, 2009
A Dermatologist You Can Trust
I have been to some dermatologists who seem to find a spot to remove every time there is a car payment due. I had become rather cynical about the profession till I met Dr. Greenberg. He has treated me and other members of my family for years and he has always been completely honest and professional. He only removes spots when they need to be removed. He explains what spots are and why they don't need to be removed most of the time. I trust him completely.He is a caring man with a good sense of humor. His office staff has always been very professional also. I've never seen anyone treated rudely as mentioned in other reviews. I love to visit the office knowing I'm going to have a good experience from start to finish. I recommend Dr. Greenberg highly to anyone for any skin care need.

June 16th, 2009
Rude front desk staff
Rude front office staff... I can't believe such an intelligent doctor would keep such immature, rude and lazy employee's..

March 30th, 2009
Too commercial
I've been his patient for many years. He has becoming too commercial trying to sell "his" stuff. It's getting progressively annoying...