Dermatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Quality doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

Extremely intelligent, top rate dermatologist; accurate in diagnosis. Highly recommended!

Aug 5th, 2010

He's accurate but wouldn't spend more than 5 minutes with each patient. In general his staff is very rude, especially the two receptionists. They are always mad with everybody.

|  Dr. Greenberg  |  show details
by Avesta W at Insider Pages on Jun 25th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This is a great office, if you can get in with Dr. Greenberg, not a nurse practitioner. It has been a while since my insurance covered this...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Not impressed  |  show details
by Dissatisfied on May 19th, 2010

I have to agree that Dr Greenberg has very poor patient relationship skills. He has never successfully diagnosed my skin problem. Everytime I saw him, he threw samples at me with no explanation as to what type of medication or what it was supposed to do for me. Am going to seek another dermatologist. In short; a long wait in the sitting room for nothing.

|  Worst manners you could ever see  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2009

This is a horrible doctor you could ever go to. The office staff are highly unfriendly. If you have more than 1 no show then the doctor would ask you to seek service elsewhere. Don't waste your time to begin with , this doctor

|  A Dermatologist You Can Trust  |  show details
by Doris Amaral, San Ramon on Sep 21st, 2009

I have been to some dermatologists who seem to find a spot to remove every time there is a car payment due. I had become rather cynical about the profession till I met Dr. Greenberg. He has treated me and other members of my family for years and he has always been completely honest and professional. He only removes spots when they need to be removed. He explains what spots are and why they don't need to be removed most of the time. I trust him completely.He is a caring man with a good sense of humor. His office staff has always been very professional also. I've never seen anyone treated rudely as mentioned in other reviews. I love to visit the office knowing I'm going to have a good experience from start to finish. I recommend Dr. Greenberg highly to anyone for any skin care need.

|  Rude front desk staff  |  show details
by I'm not the only one on Jun 16th, 2009

Rude front office staff... I can't believe such an intelligent doctor would keep such immature, rude and lazy employee's..

|  Too commercial  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2009

I've been his patient for many years. He has becoming too commercial trying to sell "his" stuff. It's getting progressively annoying...

by lyndaaug on Mar 10th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I just want to set the record straight....Dr. Greenberg and his ENTIRE staff are one the BEST group of healthgivers my husband and I have had the pleasure of dealing with!!! I DID read all the other reviews and 2 of my other family physicians recommended Dr. Greenberg for my husbands "unusual spot" on his cheek and I was a little nervous....from the first phone call to make the appointment to the moment we walked out our experience was GREAT AND I MEAN GREAT....sure the office was busy, WHEW, it was hoppin busy, but NEVER were we ever ignored and Dr. Greenberg has not only an excellent bedside manner(great sense of humor!) but you never feel rushed or pressured! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE NEEDING A DERMOTOLOGIST TO SEE DR. ROBERT GREENBERG!!! p.s. Thanks Doc for saving my husbands life!!! xoxox

by NOT A LIAR on Jan 14th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I had an appointment scheduled for the 1/12/09, as per the office I received a phone reminder. I did get a phone call at 4:32pm on 1/12/09 but no one spoke nor did any machine talk. So I hung up and missed the appointment. Called back the office and explained that I had not received the call, but the lady insisted that the computer was correct and I was wrong. Since I was a new patient, they did not charge me anything, but what matters most for me is that the staff did not take my word....I insisted that I was not lieing.......||I don't want to schedule any appointment with them and am very upset about the rudeness and the attitude with the staff...||Wake up we are in a recession and its the patients that run your office...

by maylea on Dec 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I've been with Dr. Greenberg for 14 yrs. He is the best in the field dermatology. I have a history of skin cancer and he can spot it a mile away. Unless I absolutely had to I would not go to anyone else. If you have high risk skin go to him. Regarding the bedside manner - Get over it quick if you want the best skin doctor. Also, he employs Yvonne, the best esthetician anywhere!

Jul 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I do not what these people are talking about. This Dr. saved my life. He took me on after another Dr. ruined me and made me whole. He then had the time for me to finally get the correct treatment that I needed. Please don't be misled by a very busy office

May 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Greenberg's office does not value each patient. I am convinced the women in the office staff are encouraged to be rude to their customers. In one occasion, I was sent to collections because the billing department billed incorrectly. I was then forced t

May 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I agree with the first review - very busy office. I've seen Dr. Greenberg twice and he was somewhat abrupt on both occasions (a bit rushed maybe?). Treatment was satisfactory....his bedside manner leaves A LOT to be desired.