A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hartman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hartman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Green Hartman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Robert Hartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hartman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty Lake, WA and Spokane, WA.