A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Howard practice?
Dr. Robert Howard practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Cardiovascular Disease, Anatomic Pathology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Tyler, TX.
See Cary Orthopedic Surgeons, Cary Surgeons, Cary Cardiologists, Cary Pathologists, and Cary Radiologists.