Dr. Robert Hunter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hunter?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hunter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2015

Run way well you can.

April 2nd, 2015

Great doctor, horrible staff

Horrible front desk woman. Inappropriate, loud, yelling other patients info out the window.

October 22nd, 2014

Dr Hunter performed ear tube surgery for my 1 1/2 year old daughter. He was gentle with her and made sure she was okay before and after the procedure. She has been great since and he always is happy to help when I have questions.

October 1st, 2014

Doctor Hunter is amazing. I have been on a roller coaster for years with no end at sight. I am now on the road to recovery and I have a Doctor that truly cares. Thank you for giving my life back!

September 26th, 2014

Dr Robert Hunter and his staff are absolutely amazing! I am thankful that I found Dr Hunter. He has performed not one but two surgeries on my premature son. Dr Hunter always has a smile on his face. He has the best bedside manners. Dr Hunters attitude and vibe is so positive it's infectious. The office staff is so friendly. Every time I have had an appointment my wait time has not been crazy, no more than 15-20 minutes. I truly believe that Dr Hunter has a passion and love for helping every patient. Dr. Hunter drove to Riverton even though my son was his ONLY surgery there. Most surgeon's have cases back to back. Dr Hunter sat with me for 25 minutes after the surgery to explain what I should expect. He kindly repeated things when asked. Dr Hunter and his staff sat down with me at the pre-op appointment to answered my questions and gave me information on surgery and recovery. I will always recommend Dr Hunter to my family and friends! Thank you Dr Hunter.

June 24th, 2014

Best ENT in utah

Dr Hunter was everything he was talked up to be, its rare to find a surgeon that is the best in Utah in his field and doesn't act like it!

April 16th, 2014

Lazy "doctor"

He had my daughter's test results in his office earlier than when she called. she called and was told that the "doctor" wouldn't be able to read the test results for another couple of days. Really? Couldn't take a minute to read the results! Lazy and inept!!!

April 9th, 2014

I waited for an hour and half to see Dr. Hunter. Just to be told- to use nose Spray(which I use already). He stayed in the room for 5 minutes- thats it. I will not go back.

August 16th, 2012

He performed the wrong surgery on my nose

Dr. Hunter is the most deceitful, money hungry doctor you'll ever come in contact with. I went in for a deviated septum problem and he performed a rinoplasty on me. Since then, my diviated septum is even worse now because he took the majority of cartilage from my nose. I've since gone to other doctors in order to ask for their opinion on how to fix what doctor hunter did. They all told me the same thing, that he had performed the wrong surgery for what I asked for. I cannot tell anyone enough to stay away from this man!!!

February 4th, 2012

Rushed out

I was suggested to come see Dr. Hunter when my throut was swelling up rather bad. When i could finally see him i had to wait for 50 minutes after my scheduled appointment time even though i arrived 5 minutes early. He then didnt try to fix a why my throut was swelling he just said does it bother you when you sleep? and asked if i have sleep apnia. I said no i sleep just fine. He ordered a sleep test anyways and that was all he was willing to do. The test came back saying i had no problems sleeping. Just like i told him. He was horriable didnt listent to a thing i said or seem to care why i came in to see him. I would never suggest for anyone to see him again!!

January 12th, 2012

Very wonderful and pleasant Dr! Know what he is doing and how to fix it.... Thank You so Much.

October 27th, 2010

Dr. Hunter and his staff did an incredible job! I had to have surgery and he was very professional and diligent to ensure that every detail was taken care of. The procedure itself went incredibly well! Though I had a pretty invasive procedure fixing my septum, and cleaning all 6 of my sinus cavities, there was NO bruising. I healed very quickly and feel great! The only negative I would say- this is my first surgery, so I was not sure what to expect as follow-up, and no follow-up has been made to let me know about the procedure, labs, another appointment, etc.Other than that, great experience!