A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Irvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irvin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Irvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Irvin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvin graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilford Irvin MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Irvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Irvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Irvin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.