A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Irvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Irvin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvin graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilford Irvin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Irvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Irvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Irvin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.