A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gustav Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Surgery near Pascagoula, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean Springs, MS and Saint Louis, MO.
See Pascagoula Surgeons.