Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Johnson practice?
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pascagoula, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean Springs, MS and Saint Louis, MO.
See Pascagoula Orthopedic Surgeons, Pascagoula Surgeons, and Pascagoula Cardiothoracic Surgeons.