A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnston, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Johnston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G m Johnston MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Johnston practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.