Dr. Robert Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jones?

June 14th, 2016

Very comfortable and..

Very comfortable and professional experience. Organized and timely from check in, to procedure prep with the nurse, and right on into the procedure itself. The nurses were attentive and efficient. The procedure went well. I come out of anesthesia quickly and I realize most people don't, so I felt my wait time to leave was longer than I felt necessary, but I do understand that it's uncommon to be alert so fast. I've had to have this three times now and this was absolutely the most efficient and organized. Luckily I don't go back for ten years, but this will be my facility of choice when I do.

April 6th, 2016

Being in a hospital ..

Being in a hospital is never easy, but the IHC nurses were excellent great attitude, as well as DR. Jones' crew made the moment of the procedure, were nice and understanding, what really made a different. Great experience

March 21st, 2016

This is my second ti..

This is my second time with Dr. Jones's office. They are always friendly and attentive. I barely had to wait and the procedure went smoothly.

March 18th, 2016

My experience at the..

My experience at the IMC in Murray, Utah has always been exceptional. The staff - Check-in people are always cheerful and efficient. The Nurses - have been thorough and will acknowledge any questions that are asked of them. Dr. Robert G. Jones was very kind and the attending nurse for the Colonoscopy was understanding of my back problem. I appreciate the treatment results sent to me via mail. There was not much waiting before the procedure and it went smoothly.

December 9th, 2015

Professional, Caring and Kind

Every person I had contact with was professional, caring and seemed truly interested in making me feel comfortable. The nurses that attended to me were very focused on helping me be comfortable and kept me informed as to what was going to happen next. They answered every question with kindness and had empathy for their patients. Dr. Jones was very helpful and explained the results of the colonoscopy and said I would receive further feedback in a few days. The only negative was that we were scheduled for the procedure at 9:15a.m. and it didn't take place until after 10:00a.m. Other than that I couldn't have been more pleased with the facility and all the people that participated in my procedure.

November 18th, 2015

Friendly and Responsive

The new building is very nice. The office space was cheerful and I didn't have to wait very long to see the doctor. Dr. Jones was friendly and answered my questions and made some suggestions. I was completely satisfied with the whole process. However, the parking was not very convenient.

November 10th, 2015

Very Pleased With Open-Mindedness and Professionalism

Was very pleased with the level of professionalism, open mindedness, and concern for myself as a patient. Unfortunate circumstances to have to be seen, but I am glad I have this clinic to go to!

August 13th, 2015

Very Friendly

Treatment was good. The nurse that put in my I.V. Had a cold, I wish she had worn a mask. I also wish everybody would give me more time to come out of the sedative before trying to speak with me. Dr. Jones and nurse were very friendly.

July 8th, 2015

Genuine Care

I have a chronic condition that requires regular visits. Dr Jones has always made me feel like he genuinely cares. He speak honestly about my options.

May 21st, 2015

Exceptional!

I have had this procedure a few times and as always have been very pleaseds with the treatment received. The nursing staff is great and Dr Jones, exceptional. Thank you Dr Jones!

April 15th, 2015

Good Experience

I received excellent service for my procedure. I was checked right in and went back for procedure within 15 minutes. The procedure was done and my wife took me home within 1.5 hours. Good experience all the way around.

March 5th, 2015

Best!

Dr. Jones is the best physician I've ever seen. He is thorough, patient, and kind. I've seen him once, and have been to the office a couple of times for tests, and he has personally taken the time to call me himself, twice! He ensured that he called me with my test results before leaving on vacation because he completely understands that his patients may have fears about their condition and he works very hard to address their concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone who has need of a gastroenterologist!