Dr. Robert Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jones?

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I went to see Dr. Jones about my back pain going down to my foot. He was so very nice explaining that he does not treat the back and believed the leg/foot pain were coming from my back. He referred me to another doctor.

Patient

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I had a total knee replacement and within 6 weeks I am walking and biking. Dr Jones did a great job. My daughter has had a problem with both feet for 5 years and no one was able to discover the cause of the problem. Dr Jones with able to discover the problem and my daughter is on her way to walking, running and playing sports without pain.

A Great Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Jones is a fabulous doctor. His manner is honest yet hopeful. His communication of my problem was clear and comprehensible. The care he provided was effective and I now have a shoulder I can use with confidence.

Great Orthopedia Doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Rob Jones has repaired a badly damaged right shoulder two years ago and just replaced my right knee. He is an excellent surgeon and has great bedside manner and compassion for his patients. If you are looking for an orthopedic doctor, you will not regret the decision to go to Impact Orthopedics. His staff if very friendly and helpful in the pre- and post-surgery process. Dr. Jones and the staff will always take the time to answer any questions/concerns you have, no matter how big or small.

Dr. Jones - Impact Ortho - Awesome

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I have been to other Ortho practices in the Triangle area that are closer to my workplace but the experience there has not been good - wait weeks for your appt., long wait to see the doctor once you are there, limited time with the doctor, no follow-up. I have always had the opposite experience with Dr. Jones at Impact Ortho and I won't go anywhere else. He is very caring, explains what is going on with your pain points, spends time and provides quality care. I highly recommend his practice and the PT practice.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr Jones has quickly become my favorite Dr. He makes me feel like I'm his only patient and every member of his staff are wonderful! His receptionist, Beth Ann remembers every little thing I tell her from one visit to the next. Then there is Heather, Syreeta, Sawyer. Aside from Dr Jones thorough exams and diagnosis, his bedside manner is like having a family member with me! Would not go anyplace else for Orthopedic issues.

Exceptional!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Exceptional Practice

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for close to 15 years he has fixed every broken bone and both of my knees. All along the way never strayed from making sure he was doing the very best possible treatment that was available. As an athlete himself he understands how important a part of life it is, so he truely feels your pain and treats you as he would treat he would like to be treated. The staff is an amazing group that give you the TLC you need at times you feel down. They motivate you, encourage you, and want you to recover to be the very best you possibly can be. Doctors and staffs of this class rarely exist anymore, so when you encounter people that are so good at what they do and take pride in doing it you spread the word. I would never go anywhere but Impact Orthopaedics!

Great results

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jones performed knee surgery on me and shoulder surgery on my husband. We both have had great results. He tried conservative measures first but moved forward with surgery when those failed. Great job an dexplans things well.

great experience

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I met Dr. Jones after a traumatic injury that I am still dealing with 9 months later. He always takes time to explain things to me and seems caring and interested in what I am feeling. He took the time to make sure my scar was the least visible it could be. His office staff is courteous and caring.

Posted on February 16th, 2011

is not available for post surgical follow up visit - 4 weeks or longer, reason unknown

Posted on October 26th, 2017