A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Seminole Hosp, Longwood, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerald Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Internists and Longwood Geriatric Doctors.