A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Stony Point Surgery Center
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Garland King MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. King practice?
- Dr. Robert King has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert King practices Ophthalmology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Ophthalmologists.