Learn more about Dr. Robert King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Stony Point Surgery Center
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Garland King MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. King practice?
- Dr. Robert King has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert King practices Ophthalmology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Ophthalmologists.