A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirby
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kirby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kirby, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kirby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
- Cr Darnall Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gene Kirby MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Robert Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kirby practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.