A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirby
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kirby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kirby, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kirby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
- Cr Darnall Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gene Kirby MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Robert Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kirby practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.