Dr. Robert Lee MD Patient Reviews

January 14th, 2016
Not a nice doctor

August 21st, 2015
Great doc, lousy manners
Sometimes the wait is minimal, however, I have waited as much as four plus hours, even though I was on time for my appointment. As far as docto ring, he knows his stuff. He has so much experience. He takes the least expensive treatment, ordering no test that can be prevented. I saw a different doctor once who was ordering so many tests before diagnosis. Dr. Lee took one look at it, and told me what it was, what to expect, and what to do. I trust him completely, and will miss him when he is gone.

April 16th, 2015
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
"I have never in my life felt so disrespected by an individual. Dr. Lee is abrasive and egotistical. He has no concern for you or your condition. He is going to treat you as he decides within the first 4 seconds of seeing you regardless of your concerns. Don't even bother trying to explain your symptoms or describe your situation. He won't hear it. It's impossible to get a word in edgewise anyways. Dr. Lee is extremely condescending and demeaning, all while having no regard for personal space and touching your leg repeatedly. I will never return to this man ever again. I hope that no one else will have go through what I have in this situation." I couldn't have said it any better!!!

February 20th, 2015
Do not go to him!

July 25th, 2012
Very nice man. Can diagnois within seconds. Great doc to see for skin problems. Cosmetic issues, I would see recommend someone else.

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Robert G Lee, MD
Excellent dermatologist, very quick and efficient in removing questionable spots on your body. I would highly recommend him, he will be hard to replace when he chooses to retire someday.