HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! show details HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
Apr 16th, 2015

"I have never in my life felt so disrespected by an individual. Dr. Lee is abrasive and egotistical. He has no concern for you or your condition. He is going to treat you as he decides within the first 4 seconds of seeing you regardless of your concerns. Don't even bother trying to explain your symptoms or describe your situation. He won't hear it. It's impossible to get a word in edgewise anyways. Dr. Lee is extremely condescending and demeaning, all while having no regard for personal space and touching your leg repeatedly. I will never return to this man ever again. I hope that no one else will have go through what I have in this situation." I couldn't have said it any better!!!

Do not go to him! show details Do not go to him!
Feb 20th, 2015

Jul 25th, 2012

Very nice man. Can diagnois within seconds. Great doc to see for skin problems. Cosmetic issues, I would see recommend someone else.

Dr. Robert G Lee, MD show details Dr. Robert G Lee, MD
May 8th, 2012

Excellent dermatologist, very quick and efficient in removing questionable spots on your body. I would highly recommend him, he will be hard to replace when he chooses to retire someday.