A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Matheny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Matheny is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Matheny, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheny graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Matheny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregg Matheny FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Matheny practice?
- Dr. Robert Matheny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Matheny practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists, Kingman Pulmonologists, Kingman Critical Care Practitioners, and Kingman Sleep Medicine Doctors.