A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maul is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maul
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maul Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maul graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Maul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glen Maul DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Maul practice?
- Dr. Robert Maul has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maul practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.