A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McNeill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McNeill is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeill graduated from University of Detroit Mercy.
Dr. McNeill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Garland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G McNeill DDS and MD is a male doctor, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. McNeill practice?
- Dr. Robert McNeill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McNeill practices Family Dentistry near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Dentists.