A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meltzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meltzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Meltzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Robert Meltzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Meltzer practices Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.