Family Physicians

1901 Twn and Cntry Dr
Ste 104
Norco, Norco, CA 92860
951-737-8141
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
 |  Amazing the incompetency....  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

First off I saw a PA. He didn't listen to a word I said. I was there for a 2nd opinion but didn't say so. I wanted to see how good this office was. It's not that good. I will changing my primary care physician.

Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr. Nelson is man who contributed to the death of our little baby during labor by his negligent actions of wanting to "speed things up". What he did was wrong. In addition, he was very negligent in the referrals of our son to receive a diagnosis this young childs of our sons condition. We had to beg him for a referral - from October to February to finally get treatment - surgery. He kept referring us to the same doctor, over and over, who had no idea of what was wrong. We finally had to contact the insurance provider to intervene on our behalf to get this doctor to give a proper referral so our son could have the surgery he needed on his neck due to a Cystic Hygroma. By the time he finally had surgery the Cystic Hygroma had started to affect his eating ablility by blocking off his throat and had grown to larger than the size of an egg.

|  BEST OFFICE STAFF EVER!!!!  |  show details
by kutemommy at Citysearch on May 12th, 2011 on citysearch.com

THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF WHERE SO SWEET TO ME IN MY TIME OF NEED. MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY ILL & THEY GOT US IN RIGHT AWAY. YES SOMETIMES IT HARD TO GET AN APPT. BUT THEY ALMOST ALWASY HAVE SAME DAYS. ALSO NOW THAT THEY HAVE THE URGENT CARE IT IS EVEN EASIER TO GET IN. THE OTHER REVIEW ARE OUT OF DATE \"THIS OFFICE ROCKS\"!!!!!!!!!!

|  I LOVE THIS DR.`S OFFICE!  |  show details
by greyblcook at Citysearch on Apr 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have just read the other reviews of my NEW Dr.`s office and feel compelled to right the wrong done. I do not have insurance have applied for, but waiting This office was so kind to me. They were able to fit me in between patients, the staff was upbeat and kind and the Doctor was wonderful. They helped me find lower cost medication, tests and were able to relieve some of my stress with good information and kind attitudes. I understand that not everyone has the same experience, but perhaps if you approach people with kindness and respect you will receive the same in return.

|  FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR`S OFFICE...YOU`LL BE GLAD YOU DID!  |  show details
by frustrated patient 70 at Citysearch on Dec 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

RUDEINCONSIDERATEINCOMPETENTDISRESPECTFULLAZYWas going to switch to this Doctors office for my whole family due to convenience of location. However, after the ridiculous situation that occurred between today and yesterday, I will never go back. I will tell everyone I know to never go there. If the doctors were wise, they would completely clean-house of their office staff. The office staff lied about a particular benefit vaccination, instead of just saying that THEIR office didn`t carry the vaccination. Well, they carry the vaccination, but not for PPO patients. Have you heard of such a thing Apparently they are afraid of the insurance not covering it...even though my insurance will reimburse them 100. They are more concerned about the dollars and cents than they are the welfare of my child.

by glassick on Nov 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

OH my Gosh! When will this medical group find a solution to scheduling and "working with the patient?" Instead of a solution, I get attitude. I realize that Norco Medical Group has plenty of patience and loosing one or 50 makes no diffeence to them. Co

by 951990 on Apr 15th, 2009 on yahoo.com

The most horrible experience of my life. The office manager should be fired and the N.P. was rude and gave me a precious 3 minutes of her time. They made me wait for 4 days to get an appt., with chest pain. They are very insensitive, walk out while you are talking type office. Horrible! They didn't even have a chart for me as I had not finished filling out my medical history papers(It was my first visit). Irene Cabrera never even looked or asked me about my history. Think twice before trusting them with your health.

by chanty6464 on Apr 15th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I was not able to make a same day appointment even with chest pain, in fact it was 4 days. The office manager was a eye rolling, stuck up, neck rolling young lady that had no concern for the problem I had with the N.P. and the N.P. I saw spent 3 min's and

by raguirre1981 on Nov 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

The staff is horrible. First I got hung up on-on purpose, then it took me an hour and 4 phone calls to get that person-Kelly on the phone again. Then for whatever reason nobody in the office knows how to send a fax, so now I have to drive to the office on my lunch hour because people cannot send a simple fax. Very upset with the staff. Every Dr. there has been pleasent though.

by beatrice123 on Nov 7th, 2008 on citysearch.com

norco medical group is the best!!!! the girls at the front are AWESOME!!!!!!!! they are soooooooo friendly!!!!! so helpful!!!!! best choice for a medical group!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been a patient there for 15 years!!!!! no complaints ever........ b

Feb 6th, 2007 on yahoo.com

GREAT Employees: THANK you ANNA ~ Referral Cord. Great team work. Awesome doctors & nurses.