Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Poor healthcare practices show details Poor healthcare practices
by FM on Apr 2nd, 2015

Knowing Dr. Nelson is the individual for the poor excuse of his office staff, medical care, and office procedure, I'd have to say the whole setup is horribly conducted. You will be treated like just a number if you go there. The doctors that are in practice there couldn't care less about your medical well being or cure; therefore rendering them incompetent or careless. My experience with them is over 10 years, and I've seen them go from a small office to trying to squeeze everybody in for financial purposes without regard for adequate medical care. Complete lack of the required fiduciary requirements of a medical provider. This review is the same and consistent with other patients' experiences if you look up Norco Medical Group, Citrus Family Practice, and Compton Family Practice on Yelp and other medical review sites on the Internet. Very disappointing and unacceptable.

Amazing the incompetency.... show details Amazing the incompetency....
May 25th, 2012

First off I saw a PA. He didn't listen to a word I said. I was there for a 2nd opinion but didn't say so. I wanted to see how good this office was. It's not that good. I will changing my primary care physician.