A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Olson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Olson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Olson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Olson practice?
- Dr. Robert Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Olson practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Anesthesiologists and Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners.