Learn more about Dr. Robert Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Perez MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Perez practice?
- Dr. Robert Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perez practices Surgery near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Surgeons.