A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Perez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Perez MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Perez practice?
- Dr. Robert Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perez practices Surgery near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Surgeons.