A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rothberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rothberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rothberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilbert Rothberg DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Rothberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Rothberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Rothberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Secane, PA.