Learn more about Dr. Robert Rothberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rothberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothberg
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rothberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rothberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilbert Rothberg DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Rothberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Rothberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Rothberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Secane, PA.