A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheiman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheiman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sheiman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glenn Sheiman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Sheiman practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sheiman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.