Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Smith
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County, Fort Loudoun Medical Center and Parkwest Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Smith has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Robert Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Michael Craig
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi19
Dr. John Mcgraw Sr
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi35
Dr. Benson Scott
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi12