A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Smith MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Knoxville Radiologists.