Dr. Robert Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Stewart?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Stewart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2014

Ms

Dr. Stewart was kind professional and cured me!

August 30th, 2013

This is the Dr you want

I asked for a recommendation from other Drs & health professionals before seeing an ENT. They knew what they were talking about. He may not have given me the diagnosis I wanted to hear, but he was compassionate, took the time and steps to make the correct diagnosis and and followed through. I'd recommend him to everyone!

July 3rd, 2013

Would not recommend

I have had 3 sinus surgeries & am very aware of how a sinus infection feels. Dr. Stewart did not listen to my concerns but sent me to get a CT scan. A week after the CT scan a nurse called & let me know Dr. Stewart reviewed the CT report & determined there was nothing wrong with my sinuses & that I needed to see a Neurologist for my sinus headaches. Still in pain & discomfort, I made an appointment for a 2nd opinion. Upon review of the CT report & nasal endoscopy the 2nd opinion determined I had thickening of the left sinus cavity & prescribed antibiotics 4X day/30 days followed with new CT scan & endoscopy to see if the infection was cleared. Original CT says "sphenoid sinuses: Air-fluid level in the left sphenoid sinus”. Per emedicinehealth.com “A CT scan may indicate a sinus infection if any of these conditions is present: Air-fluid levels in one or more sinuses”. They refused to accept the misdiagnosis & charged me $223. I would not recommend this doctor to my friends & family.

August 2nd, 2012

Great dr!

Kind, courteous, knowledgable, and an excellent surgeon. I hit the jackpot when I found Dr Stewart.

June 10th, 2010

Staff was very inconsiderate. Multiple visits mean multiple copay's. I have visited the office 5 times now and still no solution! Staff act as if you are calling the doctor to "chat" waiting weeks for calls back or appointments. When we need to see the Dr. and are in pain, DON'T TAKE A WEEK TO CALL US TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT THREE WEEKS OUT!

October 30th, 2009

It is so refreshing to have a Dr with as much knowledge and expertise as Dr Stewart who is also kind and courteous and is able to explain things in a way that I could understand. I heard some other Drs. & nurses discussing how unusual it was to have a Dr of such high technical surgical skill without being at a major medical center.

October 31st, 2016