A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stratton, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stratton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stratton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Stratton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Legal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Stratton practice?
- Dr. Robert Stratton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Stratton practices Family Medicine and Legal Medicine near West Reading, PA.