A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stratton, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stratton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stratton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Stratton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Stratton practice?
- Dr. Robert Stratton has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Stratton practices Family Medicine near West Reading, PA.