A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stratton, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stratton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stratton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stratton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stratton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Stratton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Stratton practice?
- Dr. Robert Stratton has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Stratton practices Family Medicine near West Reading, PA.