Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stratton Jr
Dr. Robert Stratton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Reading, PA, with other offices in West Reading, PA and West Reading, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stratton is affiliated with Shamokin Area Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stratton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Robert Stratton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Reading, PA.
Dr. Robert Houle
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
West Reading, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Shashank Jain
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist
West Reading, PA 0 mi4
Dr. Catherine Slade
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
West Reading, PA 0 mi