inactive

Robert G Taylor MD,PA Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 15th, 2016
I AM THRILLED
I went to 4 different doctors and after a lot of research chose Dr. Taylor. He listened to what I had to say and gave me a couple of choices. He is a perfectionist! I am so happy with they way I look. If you are unsure go see him. He does not pressure you. He wants to make sure you make the right decision for you and get the best result.

June 30th, 2016
Wonderful Surgeon!
Dr. Taylor is an excellent plastic surgeon that cares about his patients. Thanks to him, I love the way I look again!

June 6th, 2016
BEST Arkansas Plastic Surgery Doctor
Choosing Dr Taylor for my plastic surgery (breast augmentation and abdominoplasty) was the BEST DECISION I made. Knowing I was going into two fairly extensive surgeries (moreso the abdominoplasty) what was of utmost importance to me was choosing a doctor who has the most experience AND one that I felt most comfortable discussing my goals. Dr Taylor listened to my needs and then we developed a result that was perfect for my body. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend Dr Taylor to a friend. Absolutely love my new body that he helped me regain.

May 27th, 2016
He is a true artist.
Dr. Taylor listen to what I wanted and I felt like her really understood. My results are perfect. He is a true artist!

March 1st, 2015
I was told that I needed to consult another dr after having issues with my implant saying they were no longer covered under warranty

March 20th, 2014
HE IS THE BEST!!!! GO FOR IT!!
Dr. Taylor has changed my life! I have had three major surgeries from him. I had a face lift, breast lift/ augmentation and a tummy tuck with liposuction. People stop me all the time and say " You look amazing. What did you do?" He is the best if you want to look the best! Also, he is a such a good person it made the experience even better.

November 15th, 2011
I will tell all my friends about my great breast augmentation.
Dr. Taylor gave me the best results. I'm grateful to him and his staff. They are so professional and yet make you feel so comfortable. I'm thrilled with my new breasts.

September 7th, 2009
my wife recived a breast augmentation from this guy ..he was very professional
great job and great fallow-up