- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thompson is Good. Dr. Thompson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Parkwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Thompson practice?
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Thompson, Dr. Bobby Thompson, Dr. Robbie Thompson, Dr. Rupert Thompson