Dr. Robert Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Thompson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2013

Appointment

Called in to schedule apt for me and my 14 yr old son. I said I'd like to schedule a new patient apt for my son and I. Receptionist said what insurance do you have. I told her. She said how old is your son I said 14. Receptionist oh we don't take patient that young. You pull up the site and it advertises family practitioner. ??????

October 5th, 2011

Excellent MD and Office

I have been going to Dr. Thompson for over 30 years. I am not rich, not a celebrity, nobody special. But I have always been treated with courtesy, warmth, professionalism and respect by both the doctor and his staff. If ever there were a delay or a wait, it was a rare occurrence and never unreasonable. It was always acknowledged and apologized for. His staff is experienced, friendly, professional and, frankly, good at what they do. Dr. Thompson is a skilled diagnostician who has helped me with empathy, patience and understanding - even when I didn't want to hear what he had to say. Over the years, he has referred me to appropriate specialists who were invariably some of the best in their area. An excellent doctor. I worry about what I'll do when he retires.

October 4th, 2011

nurse/assistant short tempered- doctor unprepared at visitDid not communicate with staff- test done that were not needed.Unclean/ unprofessional. Extremely dissappointed.

August 31st, 2010

I have given up. He's on vacation more than he is in the office, exaggerating a bit, but not by much. His staff are very nice, but the M.D.s bedside manner is next to nothing, very disappointing. He may have been compassionate when he first started his practice 35 years ago, but no longer.

February 3rd, 2010

More interested about talking about his forthcoming book than treating you. Feel like he more interested in his book and volume of clients for the insurance dollars. Get tired of hearing about his office managers love life while waiting to be seen. Place is pretty much a joke!

March 3rd, 2017