A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Veith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Veith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Veith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Veith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Veith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gordon Veith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Veith practice?
- Dr. Robert Veith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Veith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Renton, WA.
See Renton Surgeons.