Learn more about Dr. Robert Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watkins, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Green Watkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Watkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.