Learn more about Dr. Robert Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watkins, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Green Watkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Watkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.