A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Williamson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Williamson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williamson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Williamson practice?
Dr. Robert Williamson practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Plano Psychiatrists.