A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Williamson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bhc Millwood
- Baptist Memorial Medical Center-North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilmore Williamson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Robert Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Williamson practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.