A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Williamson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bhc Millwood
- Baptist Memorial Medical Center-North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilmore Williamson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Robert Williamson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Williamson practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.