A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gabbay, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabbay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Abraham Gabbay MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Robert Gabbay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gabbay practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.