A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Gabel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Gabel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Robert Gabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gabel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists and Red Bank Rheumatologists.