Dr. Robert Gadlage Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gadlage?

Conservative treatment and excellent technique

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I was treated for OSA and Dr. Gadlage was able to explain the problem to me in simple terms, developed a roadmap to get things done, and was spot-on with his recovery prediction and what was needed from me to be successful.

Great Physician

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr. Gadlage is one of the kindest doctors that I have ever been to. Yes, the wait times may be long, but he truly does spend the amount of time necessary with each patient. Remember, he can be giving a patient a difficult diagnosis such as cancer, or recommending surgery. Those things take time. Everyone that I have come in contact with has been professional and they seem like they are on my side. I would recommend this ENT to anyone.

Great Physician

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Dr.Gadlage is the best ENT Doctor. He really care about his patient and he really be concern and Dr.Gadlage give 100 percent to his patients. Dr.Gadlage is the best!! The Best

MRS

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr G. listened to my history and symptoms! He took a nasal culture ( no other ENT Dr had bothered to do) and prescribed treatment accordingly. I found most of his staff to be helpful and caring. The wait time can be lengthy - BUT - that means he is caring for another patient and will get to those in the waiting room asap. And then he will take the time needed for the next patient - I appreciate this! I expect to make a full recovery from a very long drawn out - undiagnosed/misdiagnosed condition now that I'm in Dr Gadlage's care.

Make you breath easier

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I am recommend Dr. Gadlage for who are suffering for sinus infection. He is the best

Two visits with no Dr. Gadlage!!!!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

We have been to his office two times and we're not able to see Dr Gadlage either time because of exhorbinant wait times. First time one hour 45 minutes. Second time an hour. If he didn't come recommended by s trusted Dr, we would certainly find smother pre active. The practice has no consideration of working people's schedules. I called ahead to make sure he was running on time and was assured he was running in time. I am extremely frustrated and will NOT recommend this practice to anyone!!!!

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Gadlage came highly recommended from a highly respected oncologist who we have seen for many years. We later found out that it was because they were friends not that this doctor has used his practice. On my dad's first visit Dr. Gadlage told us my dad needed endoscopic sinus surgery & a tonsillectomy. My dad had suffered from repeat sinus infections & sleep apnea. He has Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia so his immune system is compromised especially when he has any type of infections. Through this doctor's promise that he could cure his sleep apnea & give much needed relief to repeat sinus infections & fix his deviated septum we decided to go through with the surgery. The second visit was for the pre-op appointment in which we saw his Physician's Assistant. We waited in the waiting room 45 minutes past our appointment time & another 35 minutes in an exam room before we were seen. Surgery day, we also had to wait about 1 1/2 hours past the time we were told the surgery would start. After surgery the kept my dad in recovery without me being able to see him for about 4 hours before transferring him to a hospital room even though we knew he would require an overnight stay from the time we were told he needed surgery. He was placed on the Intermediate Care floor at Gwinnett Medical Center for the night & was released without being seen by Dr. Gadlage even though he had a difficult night with complications. By Saturday he was unable to swallow even a sip of water because his throat was so swollen & his nose had been bleeding more than what was normal for this type of surgery. I called Dr. Gadlage's answering service & the woman took my information. I was called back about 4 minutes later by a Supervisor from the answering service who informed me that Dr. Gadlage does not take calls after hours or on weekends. I explained that this was not for a routine question that my dad was a post-op patient experiencing complications. He told me my call would not be returned & said if he needed medical care to take him to the nearest hospital. Because of the lack of care he received at Gwinnettt Medical Center after his surgery from the nurses assigned to him I took him to Northside Forsyth Hospital where he got the care he needed. The Emergency Room doctor called Dr. Gadlage & told him what was going on & that he felt my dad needed to stay at least overnight if not longer. Dr. Gadlage agreed but said that he would not assist in getting him admitted that we could go through the Emergency Room to get him admitted. The ER Doctor was baffled that this doctor who performed the surgery had so little concern for his own patient. The ER Doctor told him he felt he needed to assist in getting my dad admitted & Dr. Gadlage actually hung up on him. Very unprofessional! After getting my dad admitted to the hospital through his Internal Medicine Doctor, we were able to find another ENT doctor to take over his care. His office manager, Brandee, was informed about what had taken place over the weekend & tried to deny that Dr. Gadlage hung up on the ER Doctor until I informed her I was standing right next to the doctor while he was talking to Dr. Gadlage and that I heard the whole conversation. I was also able to provide times & names of everyone I spoke to at he answering service. After all the suffering my dad went through we aren't even sure that he has been cured from his previous ailments. Also the type of surgery Dr. Gadlage performs is a surgery that was performed in the 70's. There are much newer procedures with less recovery time. Be sure to invetigate throughly & learn from our mistake not to take another doctor's recommendation no matter how highly he comes recommended.

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr Gadlage is a awesome doctor!!! I really love him his nurses the staff. Dr Gadlage he explain everything to the point and Dr Gadlage he really show u love and he really care about your health and how u feel . Dr Gadlage want u to get better so u can have a happy and healthy life!!! Thank u Dr Gadlage and your staff for a awesome job u too!!!

Sinus surgery

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Please DO NOT use him I had surgery with him for sinus he made the situation worse now I have an assymetrical nose and can't breath at all. It is very sad that doctors like this are not recognized for their negligence. I had post nasal drip and now its worse. I went to a few visits thereafter and he kept telling me that it's just swollen. To come back in 18 mos. All they want is the money and don't care about your well being. I was better off before than now. Please beware and nurse is very nonchalant as well. I should have know when I went for my pre op was warn that he tells everyone that they need sinus surgery :(

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Courteous, kind. Did an excellent job on nose & ears.. Beat my expectations. Would refer him gladly.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on May 4th, 2015

DO NOT use this physician. I do not have enought space to explain all the reasons, and there are many. I was foolish to let him perform surgery on my sinuses and am now facing the consequences after 7 weeks.