A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gahl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahl graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gahl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Gahl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gahl practice?
- Dr. Robert Gahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gahl practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Two Rivers, WI.
See Two Rivers Family Physicians and Two Rivers Geriatric Doctors.