Learn more about Dr. Robert Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gaines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaines
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gaines, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gaines MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Robert Gaines has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gaines practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.