Learn more about Dr. Robert Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gaines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaines
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gaines, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gaines MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Robert Gaines has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gaines practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.