Dr. Robert Gaines MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 21st, 2015
Dr. Gaines is a great doctor, surgeon, and we feel that he is the reason my husband is walking today. After lying in the hospital in Amarillo for three days, he was finally transferred to Lubbock, where Dr. Gaines worked for four hours to put him back together. He has the best rapport with his patients and makes a person feel so much calmer in the aftermath of a life changing accident. Awesome surgeon!

April 16th, 2011
Dr Gaines was such a wonderful Dr during a scary time in my life
Dr Gaines treated me right before he left Tampa. He removed my external Fixator, and was such a nice and caring doctor during a time that I was terrified I would never be the same. He was encouraging but also made sure I did the work to stop being afraid and start walking again on my own without letting me give up. I wish he was still in Tampa for when the time comes eventually for my knee replacement. I not only highly recommend him, he also inspired me to finish college and go to med school and doesn't know it. Thank You Dr Gaines for giving me help when I needed it and tough love and hope when I wanted to give up. You are awesome!