A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gainor is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gainor, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gainor graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gainor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Community Regional Med Center
- Clovis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gainor MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gainor practice?
- Dr. Robert Gainor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gainor practices Anesthesiology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Fresno Anesthesiologists.