Truth show details Truth
by will stebs on May 11th, 2015

Needs to realize without customers he wouldn't have a job.

BEST DOCTOR show details BEST DOCTOR
Nov 30th, 2011

Dr. Gajdos is an amazing doctor. Three generations of our family go to him. He really cares about his patients and makes sure you understand the reasoning behind his diagnosis. He really takes the time to listen to his patients. He's an old time doctor, there aren't many like him anymore. We've referred him to countless friends, he's the best there is!

Best Dr show details Best Dr
Apr 26th, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had. My husband's family always went to him and I've been going to him for years now. Out of all the so called "specialists", he's the one that discovered my High Blood Pressure, pre-diabetes, Vitamin D deficiency and various small issues. He cares and is the first and sometimes the ONLY one who calls with test results even on my OBGYN matters. The only doctor I trust and want to send my kids to when they get older. Love him. Thank you Dr. Gajdos.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Zenaida on Jan 6th, 2010

I recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is a great doctor. Sincerely,Zenaida

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
Aug 18th, 2009

He is very thorough, asks a great deal of questions and talks over the treatments with you. He tells you what you need to know to make an informed decision on your health. He helps you learn how your own body works so that he can treat you effectively...I recommend him and have been with him since 1999.

Missing my Doc. show details Missing my Doc.
by Zenaida on Nov 25th, 2008

To bad my new insurance is not accepted by his office. I miss my doctor, He's one of the best.

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
by Citysearch User on Sep 5th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I first came to Dr Gajdos several years ago. He has provided me excellent care for the entire time with him. He is knowledgable and asks ton...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Fine doctor in North Jersey show details Fine doctor in North Jersey
by Citysearch User on Aug 3rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Practice limited to adolecent and older. Dr. Gajdos is located conviently on doctors alley Clifton Ave extension in Clifton , NJ.Plenty pa...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com